Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas is almost here!

Christmas break ... something everyone looks forward to. The only problem with break is that the week before break seems to drag on forever. I know this week has felt like an eternity. Two times this week I thought both days were Friday when I woke up and of course I was wrong. It was only Wednesday and Thursday. Now we can finally saw today is the last day before break and we are gone for a whole two weeks, but then somehow those two weeks seem like only a few days. Once you know it vacation is over and you're already going back to school. I can never believe how fast it flies by. One day you're sitting on your couch watching some t.v. and sipping your coffee or cocoa and next your're in history or math. For all of you out there who don't think they're going to be able to survive through today I am here to tell you it is possible. I have been doing it for the past three years and this is my last one. Even though the day may seem like an endless black hole I try and find a way to survive. I think about the next day and how I get to sleep in and sleep in for the next two weeks. Just a few perks to look forward to. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to be safe over vacation. I'll catch up with everyone after break and I just may have a few interesting stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment