Friday, January 23, 2015

Being the Older Sister


Being the older sister may seem like fun and a huge joy, which it can be but it can also be a daily struggle. As sisters we are obliged to love each other no matter what and that can be a pretty difficult challenge to succeed. From experience I can sat being the older sister of two girls is not always as fun as some people make it out to be. Especially this weekend my parents decided they were going to take a trip to Canada for the weekend and left my in charge of watching my two younger sisters. I was excited that they were going away but being left in charge was not the cherry on top. It means that I have to make sure they are all set and cook them dinner and also keep the house clean. They are a handful. I know people tell you that your sister is going to be your best friend in the whole entire world but I know we have a close but not to the point where we are painting each others nails and playing dress up. Though we are there to support each other through decisions we have to make and help each other. Also as a warning sisters are there to steal your clothes and everything you own and take it when you're not looking. I learned this all the hard way. Just remember for all of you people out there who have not had the privilege of being an older sister it is way harder than it seems to be. It is a full time job that is not easy but has its perks at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment