Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hair Dying Gone Wrong


 
 

As you all know I am a natural blonde. Now that I look bad I loved my hair and have no idea why I decided to dye it in the first place. I guess you can say I wanted to try a new look and try something new. All my friends and parents told me not to do it, but of course I did it anyways because I wanted to and partly because they told me not to. First I dyed it a light brown and then I went a little bit darker. Then I did black because why not I wanted really dark hair, but that is where I went wrong. After I dyed my hair black every time I took a shower some of the black color would wash out leaving me with streaks in my hair that did not look rather attractive. I was beginning to become unhappy with my decision but ignored the issue until my mom texted a family friend telling them what happened. Our family friend is a hair dresser and she said to just come over and she would help fix it up. What the heck why not. I went over there not knowing what she was going to do with my hair. I had the impression she was just going to take some of the color out but she told me she was going to have to strip it because I dyed it black. So I let her do her thing with my hair and first she put in the shampoo to strip my hair and not going to lie it did burn a little but I got over the feeling. After leaving it in for a while she rinsed it out and said she had to go grab some toner. When she left I could wait to see where we were out and see my new hair. I picked up the mirror and there I was with ORANGE hair!I could not believe what happened and regretted even coming here. She came back and I tried to compose myself so it didn't look like I was freaking out on the inside. She said to me don;t worry your hair is just a little bit orange so we're going to put in a toner.

I was relieved It wasn't going to stay like this because I did have work the next day. She then put in the toner and it burned a lot but I wasn't going to tell her that so I trudged through the burning sensation in my scalp. It only had to stay in for about seven minutes and then she was able to take it out. After she was all done she said come on the the bathroom to take a look. I was afraid to even get up. I did not want to see what I could possibly look like now. I went over into the bathroom with the bright lights lighting up the room and then I stepped in front of the mirror and had to hide my face of, What the hell did you just do to me. Instead of saying that I said I loved it. I looked albino. My roots were white, some parts were golden and the rest was oranegey white. It was a mess. Now to all of you who want to go and dye your hair or change your look think twice about doing it because 90% you'll regret your decision like I did. Just be you and don't change yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment